MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Browse Plugins & Themes in ACP fail to communicate with MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I test it, the site can't browse the plugins because it sees "DDoS protection by CloudFlare".
(2014-10-26, 02:33 PM)My-BB.Ir Wrote: [ -> ]I test it, the site can't browse the plugins because it sees "DDoS protection by CloudFlare".

That makes a lot of sense. The DDoS protection is driving me nuts too Toungue.
I'm still learning. Is there a remedy for this?
I've been running into this issue for several days now as well.
Yeah, it's caused by the DDoS protection, however we need to wait for chris to change that.
I don't see why mybb.com and the update check should be on the same domain. CloudFlare setting "I'm under attack" breaks the update feature and only prevents the simplest attacks. If you're planning on using this regularly then please move the update check elsewhere...
The update check should work just like the latest blog threads. Both isn't running on our servers. The only things running here is the forum and the mods site (which is a plugin). And so the mods related things don't work and there's no way to move that away.

And as already said: we need to wait for chris to change the ddos protection settings.
re,
update check and plugins via admin CP BACK ONLINE!!  Big Grin
THX mybb! thx chris!

Greets,
blongso
thanks blongso, checked and verified
I'm still getting this message.
Pages: 1 2 3