MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Noone can register!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a fresh install of MyBB, noone has every registered but me.

Whenever they get to the register page, fill out all the info and such and click submit they get this:

Our systems detect that you may be a spammer and therefore you have been denied registration. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact the Administrator.
if you had installed MyBB 1.8 then upgrade to MyBB 1.8.1 - that should fix the referred issue.
(2014-10-25, 07:11 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]if you had installed MyBB 1.8 then upgrade to MyBB 1.8.1 - that should fix the referred issue.

I swear I was on 1.8.1, will check.

EDIT: Yes, I am on 1.8.1.
^ oh, can you disable stop forum spam check for registration from the settings
admin panel >> configuration >> settings >> Stop Forum Spam --> Check Registrations Against StopForumSpam.com?
select No , save settings and check if registrations work normal.
( as an admin of your forum, you can check registration process without logging out from your forum )
(2014-10-25, 08:01 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ oh, can you disable stop forum spam check for registration from the settings
admin panel >> configuration >> settings >> Stop Forum Spam --> Check Registrations Against StopForumSpam.com?
select No , save settings and check if registrations work normal.
( as an admin of your forum, you can check registration process without logging out from your forum )

It was on no.
^ follow this suggestion and check again
Fixed it, thankyou!