MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HTML links
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! i am the admin of a MyBB forum. I want to know that is there any plugin or option in I can observant my members to post HTML links in editor after 10 posts, less than 10 post could not post the HTML links. If yes then please guide me.
I am waiting for your reply....
Thanks in advance
(2014-10-25, 08:17 AM)singleboy Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! i am the admin of a MyBB forum. I want to know that is there any plugin or option in I can observant my members to post HTML links in editor after 10 posts, less than 10 post could not post the HTML links. If yes then please guide me.
I am waiting for your reply....
Thanks in advance

Try requesting a plugin for this feature!
Good luck!
you can check this plugin
Hi,

In the future, please post only one thread requesting support or help. I have merged your two threads and moved the thread to plugin requests.

Thanks!
(2014-10-26, 08:46 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]you can check this plugin

I installed and checked this plugin but it is manual plugin, in it we have to allow members manually. I want that plugin which automatically allows all members to post HTML links after 10 posts.
(2014-10-27, 05:52 AM)singleboy Wrote: [ -> ]I installed and checked this plugin but it is manual plugin, in it we have to allow members manually. I want that plugin which automatically allows all members to post HTML links after 10 posts.

1. first create a new user group, say "Registered 10"
2. now add a automatic group promotion from ACP >> Users & Groups >> User Group Promotions >> Add New Promotion
3. set the "Promotion Requirements" as "Post Count" and set the post count to greater than or equal to 10... set the Original User Group as Registered (default group after registration) and the New User Group as "Registered 10" (the new one created)
4. now in the plugin give html permissions to this new usergroup
5.  Smile Smile Smile
(2014-10-27, 06:10 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-27, 05:52 AM)singleboy Wrote: [ -> ]I installed and checked this plugin but it is manual plugin, in it we have to allow members manually. I want that plugin which automatically allows all members to post HTML links after 10 posts.

1. first create a new user group, say "Registered 10"
2. now add a automatic group promotion from ACP >> Users & Groups >> User Group Promotions >> Add New Promotion
3. set the "Promotion Requirements" as "Post Count" and set the post count to greater than or equal to 10... set the Original User Group as Registered (default group after registration) and the New User Group as "Registered 10" (the new one created)
4. now in the plugin give html permissions to this new usergroup
5.  Smile Smile Smile

I have done all the above procedure in Admin CP and then I created a new account for testing and start to make posts to test this feature. But I posted the HTML link on second post. The link of the post is: http://www.rawalpindiforum.pk/showthread...231#pid231
Please check it and then let me know that is there any problem with this plugin or any other reason.
i cant view it as a guest... can you provide a test account to check...
(2014-10-27, 11:20 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]i cant view it as a guest... can you provide a test account to check...

You can make a new ID/Account to test the HTML Links. There is no objection on making new accounts on my website.
thanks for the test account... looks like there is a misinterpretation here.. do you want to disable posting "html" or "links"... i showed you how to disable html.. but it seems you want to disable posting links... you need a plugin for that, check whether this plugin works by changing its compatibility to 1.8 (open the plugin.php file and find "compatibility" => "16*" and change it to "compatibility" => "18*")