MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyNetwork Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

About a year ago, MyNetwork was plublicly available on resources.xekko.co.uk.

At the moment, that site is down, and I suspect it ain't coming back up. Does anybody still have the zip file? Can someone help me get all the files required? I seem to have some but not all of them.

Alternatively, I am after a plugin for MyBB 1.8 that allows for liking posts and relative time, for example, "Posted 9 days ago" instead of the full date.

Thanks everyone!
MyBB 1.8 has relative time by default Smile Look at the time this post was posted for example.
(2014-10-25, 10:29 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB 1.8 has relative time by default Smile Look at the time this post was posted for example.

Yeah, it does. Which is awesome! Though I wish it went to more than a certain time though. It seems to only work for an hour, then past that you get this really long, kind of unappealing looking date: 10-24-2014, 03:56 AM

I have this relative time plugin for MyBB 1.6, but I can't get it to work in 1.8, as it's a part of MyNetwork. Sad It gets the date and makes it relative all the time, unless the post was more than a month ago, rather than just an hour.

Edit: I seem to have answered my own question. Found a fantastic relative time plugin for MyBB 1.8 here.