MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I think I am missing something
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think I am missing something here.

When I saw the debug page

It says:
Template Statistics
Templates loaded at startup: index,index_whosonline,index_welcomemembertext,index_welcomeguest,index_whosonline_memberbit,forumbit_depth1_cat,forumbit_depth1_forum,forumbit_depth2_cat,forumbit_depth2_forum,forumbit_depth1_forum_lastpost,forumbit_depth2_forum_lastpost,index_modcolumn,forumbit_moderators,index_welcomeguesttext,index_birthdays_birthday,index_birthdays,index_pms,index_loginform,index_logoutlink,index_stats,forumbit_depth3,showcase,css,headerinclude,header,footer,gobutton,htmldoctype,header_welcomeblock_member,header_welcomeblock_guest,header_welcomeblock_member_admin,header_toplinks_weblogs,header_toplinks_gallery,header_toplinks_shoutbox,header_toplinks_arcade,nav,nav_sep,nav_bit,nav_sep_active,nav_bit_active
No of templates cached: 0

Shouldn't the templates be cached so not to use more queries per each hit.
Doesn't that depend on your browser settings?
What version of MyBB are you using?
Quote:Shouldn't the templates be cached so not to use more queries per each hit.
Templates loaded at start up were cached.

Also - you're using a really old version of MyBB. The current versions do not show the statistics like that.

You should upgrade to 1.2
Humm..... will have to check out the new version and have to code this thing myself. I didn't upgraded to the newer version because I had kept many custom codes in my copy of MyBB and if I upgrade it then that things will be lost. Can someone please let me know where do I need to look first for this one. Thanks.
[Wiki: Upgrading] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

That should help you. You'll have to add back the code modifications once you've upgraded because there are many changes in 1.2 compared to 1.1.8
Got it. I will install this new version on a subdomain and then test the whole things out before taking down the original version that is live right now.