MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Jump to last post in threads shown in portal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yep, that worked. Sorry for the confusion. I'm not even sure what the portal news is that everybody thought I meant. So sorry.

Thanks for the help! Big Grin
(2014-10-27, 07:31 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you could have said in the 1st post that you mean latest threads sidebar.. Everyone thought you're speaking about the news, which are threads too. Be more specific next time please.

Anyways, you need to edit portal_latestthreads_thread instead and replace

<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$thread['threadlink']}">{$thread['subject']}</a>
with:

<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$thread['threadlink']}&amp;action=lastpost">{$thread['subject']}</a>

Wowwzers, I give you two major thumbs up, hey destroyer, thanks so much for taing the time to help us out your wisdom makes all the difference and I for one am absolutely thankful!
(2014-10-27, 07:31 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you could have said in the 1st post that you mean latest threads sidebar.. Everyone thought you're speaking about the news, which are threads too. Be more specific next time please.

Anyways, you need to edit portal_latestthreads_thread instead and replace

<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$thread['threadlink']}">{$thread['subject']}</a>
with:

<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$thread['threadlink']}&amp;action=lastpost">{$thread['subject']}</a>
It works. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2