MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is there a setting to disable signatures on posts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi people, how is everyone doing, good? Good...

so, to my question, is there an admin setting to disable signatures on posts?

If not, I will just start scrubbing away.

Anyhow, thanks for ay reply. Have a great day.

p.s I've searched google and the site and didn't find anything relavent to my question that was within 4 years
so I couldnt find an answer.
you can specify which groups can add signature from ACP >> Users & Groups >> Group >> Select Group >> Users and Permissions >> Can add a signature?

but that will affect on all places not just in threads.... if you want to remove it only from posts then, ACP >> Templates >> Post Bit Templates >> postbit, find and remove {$post['signature']}

also you can disable signatures from your User CP to disable it only for you...  Toungue
(2014-10-27, 11:30 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]you can specify which groups can add signature from ACP >> Users & Groups >> Group >> Select Group >> Users and Permissions >> Can add a signature?

but that will affect on all places not just in threads.... if you want to remove it only from posts then, ACP >> Templates >> Post Bit Templates >> postbit, find and remove {$post['signature']}

also you can disable signatures from your User CP to disable it only for you...  Toungue

Ha ha! I just love the myBB staff! You all are Always so dam helpful and above and beyond, thanks for clarifying the issue for me, and for the extra pointers, okay great I will check it out!

thanks again!