MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: More Smileys Box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I post what please?
now that you reverted the template and corrected the 404 error, I want to look at the code from
smilieinsert_getmore
it has to be missing something.
Here is it:

<tr>
  <td class="trow2" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>[<a href="javascript:MyBB.popupWindow('/misc.php?action=smilies&popup=true&editor=MyBBEditor')">{$lang->smilieinsert_getmore}</a>]</strong></span></td>
</tr>
(2014-10-28, 09:40 AM)Versi Wrote: [ -> ]Here is it:

<tr>
  <td class="trow2" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>[<a href="javascript:MyBB.popupWindow('/misc.php?action=smilies&popup=true&editor=MyBBEditor')">{$lang->smilieinsert_getmore}</a>]</strong></span></td>
</tr>

Try adding the code below to the "headerinclude" template, it is found under ungrouped templates:

<script type="text/javascript">
jQuery.noConflict();
</script>

Also, copy and paste a backup of the original inside notepad, just in case you have issues,you can restore the template to the original without having to revert,

if that doesn't work, post your header include template right here, and lets look at it

EDIT:I think I figured it out, make sure you restore your header include tmplate then, disable all your plugins, there is a good change that a plugin is causing the error!

we probably should have tried that originally.
I can't edit it, the is this message when I save:

Not Implemented

POST to /admin/index.php not supported.
Okay, read my edit notes about disabling all the plugins, the edit note above.
OMG!!

I disable all plugins and its work! Thank you for your idea!

But I hope this plugin is not the "iNFOS" Shoutbox!

The plugin in cause is: "Annoucement Go"

A big THANKS to you Michael2014!
Okay great, I'm happy to know you have it working!
Goodluck with your site!

P.s. you can delete the test account now.
Pages: 1 2