MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Urgent. Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
forum.thedumpload.net

I need help aligning my right side text on my index of my board.
Please be more descriptive about what you are trying to achieve. Or a snapshot may save you some keystrokes ...
Also, your site is hosted with IcyBoards and the best place to ask support is their support forums as the version of MyBB you are using is a bit customized :p
Yep and also, if you are talking about the names of the last posters pushing off to the right side, that is your plugin, last post avtars. If you want to fix it then you have to eddit the css file for the plugin, I know because I had a similar issue, you may need to deactivate and reinstall the plugin. in fact, your plugin isn'tworking properly at all,
if you want avatars on last post then use neo darks, last post avatars, it is the best.
I'm disappointed to the level of "high-priority" required in this thread.
(2014-10-28, 04:14 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I'm disappointed to the level of "high-priority" required in this thread.

This reminds me of the thread on the IcyBoards support forums titled "[URGENT] Forum Banner". Yea, because we need banners urgently now.