MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The miracle of google
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Google is the king of search engines, sorry, I need to rethink this thread.
I'm literally sure no one has ever thought to google a question before they asked.

Instead of you know, asking for the personal opinion of a board that (s)he may like/respect.
(2014-10-28, 04:51 PM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]I'm literally sure no one has ever thought to google a question before they asked.

Instead of you know, asking for the personal opinion of a board that (s)he may like/respect.

Well, this is a general topics category, and I'm just rambling, but I know what you mean, the above statement I made may be a bit trodden, I'm not trying dispell any personal feelings, just rambling mainly and your opinions are always welcome on my threads Lo, in fact I like the diversity, and sarcasm is my niche, so I feel you, it is cool. lol no worries bro.
There is also the miracle of members not posting useless titles for their threads that don't give any insight on what it is about.
(2014-10-28, 05:18 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]There is also the miracle of members not posting useless titles for their threads that don't give any insight on what it is about.

Ha ha Dragon! The miracle of useless titles! That is funny, because it is so true, I mean, "Need Help" is not a title and "One thing" is not a title and lets see here, I've also seen, "Problems!!" or "How do I do this?" wow, the list goes on and on, but on a serious note, you made a really good point because most times, search engines like google pick up on titles so titling a thread correct is actually quite important because it helps, well it helps people like me, I'm a google addict when it comes to searching for solutions here on Mybb, I personally just don't want to bug the awesome staff here unless I absolutely, positively need to because I have a lot of respect for the staff here, I mean you guys are the aces in the deck of cards, I'm just happy to recieve any help from the knowledgable staff of Mybb, in all regards.
Thanks for sharing your valuable thoughts on this thread, your tidbits of insights and wisdoms on the board are always a pleasure to read.
(2014-10-28, 05:18 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]There is also the miracle of members not posting useless titles for their threads that don't give any insight on what it is about.

This happened once before, I think three years ago. Anyone else remember?