MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add an option to disable awaiting activation error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have message on the header that saying, "There is 1 account awaiting activation. Please go to your ACP to activate the users.". It is annoying. I tried to disable it through the ACP, but i didn't found it. So, I think should be an option to disable this error, because it should not interest me that someone didn't activated his user through the email. 
You can remove {$awaitingusers} from your header template if it bothers you.
Anyway there should be a setting for this... issue is in github
(2014-11-02, 10:49 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway there should be a setting for this... issue is in github

That what I think.. I know how to delete it, but it will better if there will be a setting for this.
This is old but it's a top google search result for people like me who were looking to disable this notification, so providing an answer is appropriate.

There is now a setting for this:

Quote:Admin CP » Configuration » Settings » Login and Registration Options » Awaiting Activation Notification

(Do you want to show a notification to administrators about accounts awaiting activation? YES / NO)

Thank you for adding this option. For forums with email activation it is certainly not of interest to get a constant warning about people who haven't activated their own accounts yet.