MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question about purchasing access
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

Im new to building websites and am having trouble finding a a program that suits what i need.

What im looking for is somthing that users do a one off payment to, and depending on the subscription type they purchase they get to see different content.

e.g.
I pay $10 for a eBook . I want the next eBook in the series, so they pay another $10, but also want to keep old eBook subscription.

(i want to give access to customers to a specific group of posts on the forum but the other premium areas are blocked. If they purchase another area, they need to keep their existing posts and receive access to new posts.)

I hope this made sense.

Thanks
You must be in need of this plugin. MyDownloads. Remember this is a paid plugin.
Here you can set any price for any content.
(2014-10-29, 12:00 PM)DotaInternational Wrote: [ -> ]You must be in need of this plugin. MyDownloads. Remember this is a paid plugin.

Thanks!
I have a question about this. Do i need to be subscribed the whole time i want to use this or only when i want to download the plugin?
(2014-10-29, 11:15 PM)setaira Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-29, 12:00 PM)DotaInternational Wrote: [ -> ]You must be in need of this plugin. MyDownloads. Remember this is a paid plugin.

Thanks!
I have a question about this.  Do i need to be subscribed the whole time i want to use this or only when i want to download the plugin?

You should ask on that forum. But I'm sure that:
- you can permamently use it after you buy it
- but you won't get support for the plugin after your subscription ends