MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: proper chmod settings for files of mybb 1.8.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so, I got the issue I had in my previous thread resolved, however now that I have access to my acp, I noticed that things are not functioning like they should be, so I have to ask, what are the proper chmod settings for files respectively that are changed from mybb version 1.6.13 vs 1.8.1 respectively, so that I know what files are new vs my old working files, and so I know what to chmod to get things working correctly. Dodgy
EDIT: nevermind, I feel like a complete nincompoop...I just realized what happened here.  I had the admin cp honeypot plugin installed and forgot to upload the UPDATED admin cp files to the correct location, instead what happened is the new files got uploaded to the wrong directory.  just now realized this...so that may  explain why things are not working correctly.  will post back after this is fixed if this solved my problems or not.

nope, still having issues with my site outside of the admin cp.  screenshot attached.[attachment=32887]