MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Geek Domain Now Open!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well guys.. I finally got my forum all set up Big Grin

www.geekdomain.net

This is the very first place I have even mentioned my site.. So im glad to say MyBB is awsome Big Grin

I Designed the site and changed some stuff around.. But i just need to change the New post and old post images... I made the header include a logo and also include links like as if it was a website header.

The Forum has been modded and is running a custom Point System.
Lovely logo Toungue
make a bit darker green for the background
nice theme Wink
So just one comment? :'(

oh well at least I wasnt forgotten about like my last thread LOL
On your Table header, I see blue at the bottom of it (see screenshot). You need to change the color on the table header to #030303 to match in with your thead_bg.gif image. Wink

Otherwise, looks great!!! Big Grin
Fixed that... thanks for the help Big Grin
The green in the background is way too bright and hurts my eyes just looking at it. Make it darker to match the logo, maybe? Wink Also, I suggest that your links bar (with the Portal, Forum, etc. links) be made to stretch the entire width or something, because it looks kind of odd how it is now. Smile
You might want to no-repeat that background. It seems silly when it's repeated when I scroll.
10/10 for the logo! Big Grin
Justin S. Wrote:The green in the background is way too bright and hurts my eyes just looking at it. Make it darker to match the logo, maybe? Wink Also, I suggest that your links bar (with the Portal, Forum, etc. links) be made to stretch the entire width or something, because it looks kind of odd how it is now. Smile

I dont know how to get it do fit for all computer resolutions :'(

labrocca Wrote:You might want to no-repeat that background. It seems silly when it's repeated when I scroll.

I fixed that.. Sorta.. I cant do no Repeat.. bcus the Backround is just one TALL bar.. so it has to repeat.. but I made it so it shows up less

Dale Hay Wrote:10/10 for the logo! Big Grin

Thanks Big Grin
Forum has been modded some more. and has a custom Point system implemented in the forum.

Big Grin
Pages: 1 2