MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: can't recive themail when someone register
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have set Registration Method is send mail verification, but someone register a new user and can not recive the mail. why? I use internal web to build the forum, is any impact?

Anyone met this issue?
check the spam folder and see whether the mail is sent there.. also whether the other mail functions work on your forum, try sending a mass mail from Admin CP or from a member profile.... Follow this doc and see whether you could send the mail... check for any error logs in Admin CP and cPanel....
(2014-10-31, 06:22 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]check the spam folder and see whether the mail is sent there.. also whether the other mail functions work on your forum, try sending a mass mail from Admin CP or from a member profile.... Follow this doc and see whether you could send the mail... check for any error logs in Admin CP and cPanel....

I use the sample to test, the website prompt :
PHP Warning: mail(): "sendmail_from" not set in php.ini or custom "From:" header missing in F:\php\Upload\test\mail.php on line 4
You should contact your hosting and ask them about this warning message. Either that or follow the
ini_set("sendmail_from", " [email protected] "); 
advice from the doc above.