MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Staff and members alike,
I just want to wish you all a happy and fun Halloween!

This forum has really been a fun and amazing place to hang out and learn from the most experienced MyBB experts anywhere on the net, it is a real pleasure being a part of this community.

[Image: happy_halloween_images_4.jpg]
>:c -> Here at work...
(2014-11-01, 03:29 AM)OmarĀ G. Wrote: [ -> ]>:c -> Here at work...

Hey omar, I hear ya!
Right after I posted this, I went to sleep at noon and slept the entire day, now Halloween is over, and I slept the entire day away, sighs, what a waste.
Happy Halloween guys! Smile

Pickaboo..
Happy late Halloween! It's the first of November now. Sad
Happy belated halloween!
belated happy halloween guys. its odd though..this years halloween festivities did not happen. maybe because of the cold weather or what.. i was expecting a lot of knocking on doors..but it was as silent as a crematorium
(2014-11-02, 04:54 PM)Butterball Wrote: [ -> ]belated happy halloween guys. its odd though..this years halloween festivities did not happen. maybe because of the cold weather or what.. i was expecting a lot of knocking on doors..but it was as silent as a crematorium

Maybe. The cold weather is terrible and walking or anything like that would make people wanna get warm anyway they can.
halloween candy is the bestest in the world..how can they not passed that up is beyond reasoning. if i reverted back to my childhood id go trick or treating, in any weather
[Image: Pumpkin-icon.png]
Pages: 1 2