MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: add language line
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm translating MyBB to Hebrew. I'm translating the ACP, in templates edit. I found that the line for example "Index templates":
[Image: rQzUhZ3.png]
generated inĀ admin/modules/style/templates.php file, in line 1688:
$templategroup['title'] = $lang->parse($templategroup['title'])." ".$lang->templates;
in Hebrew, it translating "Templates index", and to change the order of the words, I must change it to:
$templategroup['title'] = $lang->templates." ".$lang->parse($templategroup['title']);
So I suggest to add a new language string, so it won't be in files, but in language file.

Thanks Smile
I can confirm it. (It's also in Persian.)
(2014-10-31, 07:08 PM)My-BB.Ir Wrote: [ -> ]I can confirm it. (It's also in Persian.)

So it will added in the next update?
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/1584

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group