MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Deleting Templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LINK

Ok, so I have deleted all old themes in preparation for adding new ones. Problem is all the old themes are still showing in the Templates. Is there any way to get rid of them? 
Thanks Smile
If the template sets are not being used by any theme, you just need to click in "Options" of that template set and in the drop down menu click in "Delete Template Set". (this is not possible for the global and default templates)
Hello Jose F.

I have 2 template stes that aren't for global and default, but in the options menu for them I only have the choice of expand and edit templates.
(2014-11-01, 04:24 AM)Spice Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Jose F.

I have 2 template stes that aren't for global and default, but in the options menu for them I only have the choice of expand and edit templates.

Normally the delete option is hidden if the set is being used by any theme. Are you sure that's not the case?
[Image: Templates_zps1194f530.png]
I'm just wondering. Because I renamed Happy Halloween, and Fall Leaves when adding it to the MyBBDefault Template, basically they are the same theme. Could that be why? I shan't see this reply for several days as we are moving today and probably won't be back online for a bit.
Thank you for your replies Smile