MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delete Member if Not activate his account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good day Mybb Friends
Please Someone Can guide me How To Delete automatically The new registered Member if not activate their account ,after day or two

thanks advanced .)
Admin CP > Configuration > Board Settings > User Pruning > Prune Unactivated User "Yes" > Choose number of days > Save.

Job Done.
really Great man ... thank you +1
Just checking. For Enable user pruning I have it set to off and for Prune unactivated users I have it set to on. Will it still work or do I have to set the first option to on? I don't want to accidentally prune users who have activated their accounts so I have not touched it. It's also set to 90 days so I haven't checked to see if it's working or not.
(2014-11-05, 01:40 AM)onechip Wrote: [ -> ]really Great man ... thank you +1

You're welcome, glad I could be of help.

(2014-11-05, 02:54 AM)Negima Wrote: [ -> ]Just checking. For Enable user pruning I have it set to off and for Prune unactivated users I have it set to on. Will it still work or do I have to set the first option to on? I don't want to accidentally prune users who have activated their accounts so I have not touched it. It's also set to 90 days so I haven't checked to see if it's working or not.

No you need to set them both to ON.

Were the first one says "Enable user pruning? Set to on to prune users by the specified criteria below" set that to ON.

Then you need to set "Prune unactivated users?" to ON

Choose how many Days registered before pruning unactivated users, I set mine to 2 days.

Leave the other settings to off, unless you also want to prune by post count. You don't need to set "Prune User Posts/Threads" if only pruning unactivated accounts as they won't have posted anything.

Hope that helps.
hi sir i do as you told me

i Prune unactivated users? "ON" >
Days registered before pruning unactivated users> "1 Day."

but still same problem after 3 days Sad

there in forum many unactivated users and many activated users without any posts 0

any help plz to kick them full ( unactivated/0 posters )!? Huh

thanks

[Image: attachment.php?aid=32976]
Not sure myself why it's not working, try. Admin CP > Tools & Maintenance > Task Manager > User Pruning. And make sure it's all set up and enabled, if it is try clicking the little clock next to User Pruning whilst in Task Manager.

If not that, then I'm sorry I cant help. Maybe someone else will have a better explanation.
(2014-11-11, 11:49 AM)sarisisop Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure myself why it's not working,  try.  Admin CP >  Tools & Maintenance > Task Manager > User Pruning.  And make sure it's all set up and enabled, if it is try clicking the little clock next to User Pruning whilst in Task Manager.

If not that, then I'm sorry I cant help. Maybe someone else will have a better explanation.

by this way all unactivated users Deleted Big Grin

thank you so much Friend

Now i just want to delete allready activated users with zero post !

any way !? Big Grin

Thanks advanced
I think there is a way of running something in Php Admin but I do it this way so I can check each one to be sure.

AdminCP > Users & Groups > Fine Users > Scroll down to "Post count is" Change to Less Than and add 0 > Scroll down and choose how you want to sort them in display options > Find Users.

Check each box against the ones you want to delete and in "Inline User Moderation:" choose "Delete User(s) > Go.

If you have a huge amount to do though, you may want to do it the other way via Php Admin. But I'm not sure how to do it that way.
(2014-11-11, 02:08 PM)sarisisop Wrote: [ -> ]I think there is a way of running something in Php Admin  but I do it this way so I can check each one to be sure.

AdminCP > Users & Groups > Fine Users > Scroll down to "Post count is"  Change to Less Than and add 0 > Scroll down and choose how you want to sort them in display options > Find Users.

Check each box against the ones you want to delete and in "Inline User Moderation:" choose "Delete User(s) > Go.

If you have a huge amount to do though, you may want to do it the other way via Php Admin. But I'm not sure how to do it that way.

man i just want to say thank you veryyyyyy much for uour hellp
kind regards
Pages: 1 2