MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adding custom pages on MyBB Version 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I have updated to MyBB 1.8 and there are currently no plugins to create additional pages which I understand since it came out 5 days ago, but is there a way of creating a custom page using the default theme?

Once I have created a new page I need to delete the Portal because I don't want that I want to make a homepage with info on?

Also how do I copy the data from a database table without getting errors?

Thanks Matt

Website - www.fullragegaming.net
Have you checked out OUGC pages? That might be similar to what you are looking for.
Moved to Plugin Support.
Yes I have looked into this but it says PluginLibary is needed? But PluginLibary says it isn't supported for version 1.8 when I go to activate it in admin CP?
It is compatible, but they didn't really change the compatibility line for 1.8. Plugin library is really just a set of functions that other plugins use to make plugin development easier, so you won't need to activate it to work. That said, they should at least change the compatibility line to spare some of the confusion. Toungue
I have not got a clue, I will just keep with 1.6 for now. My site is fine how it is but I would like to upgrade but harder than it looks.

To be able to change I need to also to keep the user names, forum topics and all that and that is not easy either.

Thanks
Even though this is more geared toward the 1.8 series, most of it still applies. https://github.com/dragonexpert/tutorial...t.html#L79