MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Disable/Hide the amount of posts/threads & most recent thread in a single forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: evbdKv9.jpg]

I'm wondering how to/if it's possible to disable hide everything circled in the red for one single forum. I've been looking but haven't been able to find anything as of yet and was hoping someone who's more knowledgeable than me might be able to help me out.
You will need to:
1. Download Template Conditionals plugin: http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=464
2. Activate it.
3. In your forumbit_depth2_forum change:
<td class="{$bgcolor}" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}</td>
or similar code to:
<if $forum['fid'] == 44 then>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" align="center" colspan="3">-</td>
<else>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}</td>
</if>
Replace 44 with the specific forum ID.
Hi. That worked at hiding the amount of topics and replies but people are still able to see Beep by Torpy. Can I hide that as well?

(2014-11-04, 07:30 AM)Torpy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. That worked at hiding the amount of topics and replies but people are still able to see Beep by Torpy. Can I hide that as well?

Figured it out. Thanks a lot!