MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Turning off board doesn't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I turned off my board due to a few reasons, and I know that I'm supposed to see it, but I had a member post yesterday, who only has member status?

I didn't search or anything to see if this had been reported yet, but I'd really like to turn them off. Sad
no one can help me?
I had this problem. My mod is supposed to turn the forum off, but it doesn't Sad. Would be nice to know why it doesn't work sometimes (someone said it did)?
Could I get a fix for this? Anyone?
Seems strange. My board shuts down nicely.
I was playing around with the option and the only way I could allow normal members to post while the board was closed was to give them access to the admin cp so I would check the permissions for your usergroups.
Yeha, when the board is shut down administrators are the only ones who can view the forum. Other users received the board closed message.
Mine does not...... http://www.amazingcarclub.org. I've had two regular members make posts today!!!
Oh yeah, did I mention that I have had new registrations since I turned the board off??
ok, try to answer these:

Are you sure you turned it off?? ie checked the right radio button and update settings??
If you logout, can you still browse the forum??
Have you modified any of the code before it started happening??
Does this happen on the same server, with a new copy of myBB??
Pages: 1 2 3