MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Chrome issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found I can log in my forum by all browser except Chrome, why? I have clear all cookies and set allow all cookies, but I still can't log in used chrome browser. but firefox and IE are ok.
provide your forum url and a test user account so that someone can check the issue ..
(I may not be able to check it in next few hours)
(2014-11-03, 03:01 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]provide your forum url and a test user account so that someone can check the issue ..
(I may not be able to check it in next few hours)

sorry, but my forum is a internal web, so maybe you didn't can vist. is any impact the browser?
basically browser should accept the cookies. if you can stay logged in with firefox then you should be able to login with chrome.
(2014-11-03, 03:31 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]basically browser should accept the cookies. if you can stay logged in with firefox then you should be able to login with chrome.
but firefox is ok, and when I use chrome to log in ,it will return the guest page.

(2014-11-03, 02:38 AM)upupman Wrote: [ -> ]I found I can log in my forum by all browser except Chrome, why? I have clear all cookies and set allow all cookies, but I still can't log in used chrome browser. but firefox and IE are ok.

Is anyone met this issue with 1.8 ?
Anyone can help me?
Is internal web impact the chrome login?