MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to disable "Rate" by users, so only administrator can rate others?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I want to know how to disable "Rate" by users and only the administrator can rate others. Lightbulb

How to do that?

Thanks in advance!
you can set which usergoups can use the Reputation system from ACP >> Users & Groups >> Groups >> Select the Group >>Users and Permissions >> Can give reputations to users?
(2014-11-03, 09:25 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]you can set which usergoups can use the Reputation system from ACP >> Users & Groups >> Groups >> Select the Group >>Users and Permissions >>  Can give reputations to users?

Thank you so much!!!

May I ask another question?
How can I set the rate value, I set it to ""+1" "+2" now. But I want to set it as "+1" only. How to do that?
Thanks in advance!
in the same page i said above, you can define the "Points to Award/Take Away" for each group... set it 1 for every usergroup in your forum...

also if you want to disable negative reputation, goto ACP >> Configuration >> Reputation >> Set "Allow Negative Reputation" and "Allow Neutral Reputation" to NO
(2014-11-03, 10:00 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]in the same page i said above, you can define the "Points to Award/Take Away" for each group... set it 1 for every usergroup in your forum...

also if you want to disable negative reputation, goto ACP >> Configuration >> Reputation >> Set "Allow Negative Reputation" and "Allow Neutral Reputation" to NO

Thanks a lot!