MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: cs_red skin converted from phpbb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The forum markers, and the forum bit, in MyBB default, they are valigned top, phpbb, and most other bbs have them valigned middle, like on this forum
http://www.pokemonelement.net/forums
well you are aware that valign is not xhtml compliant. You would need to use vertical-align: middle. Also I personally think on this skin it looks better top aligned since it creates a more uniform look for the on_off image itself with the grey background. Thanks for the input but because something is done in phpbb doesn't mean it has to be for mybb as well. As a matter of fact the further away this project is from other forum software the better..especially phpbb.
I know, I was just making a suggestion.
labrocca Wrote:PM me shaugn I might install it for you. Smile

dudeness...wtf are are you talking about?

I sent the PM ?
I tell you what...in April I will release this. So you just have to wait a few more weeks.
cool i can wait...spent a year waiting for the guys at phpBB to help with admin bug..that never happened..So to wait a few more weeks for this legend skin is worth it..
then i will finally be back to where i once was with phpBB in look and feel..Smile
I hope labrocca didn't mean to make a April fool on you Shaughn Toungue
Nice skin (YSmile
that would be a terrible joke....I cant wait for this skin... counting my sleeps like a kid waiting for xmas
Hi Labrocca,
I sent you an email a few days back as well as a PM but you may not have got it.
I am not getting my activation code to enter your forum although I even registered again as another name.
The 2 names are DjPete
and Djpete1959.
Appreciate any help you can give.
My email is djpete(at)tpg.com.au
Pages: 1 2 3 4