MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users cant access their profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

i have white screen, whenever any user trying to acces their profile. (button "nastavení" on main panel). I have plugins instaled a and active:

Default Avatar (1.0)
Fit on Page (2.3)
Force Postbit Layout (1.0)
HTML in Posts (1.5)
jSnippets For MyBB (1.00)
PHP and Template Conditionals (2.0)

There is couple others but they are inactive at the moment. I was warn about this issue from user - i was not trying to acces my profile for whole time from beginning. I don know when this happen. I themed my forum to default theme and i edit some of code via templates - i try to revert them, but with no success. I try change chmod of usercp and usercp2 to 777 with no success too.

My instalation is new instalation of 1.6.15 (1615), there was no upgrades. I installed about 4 mybb forums with custom themes, so im know little bit about it, but not much. I never had this issue before.

There is link to my forum and the test user. Thanks for any answer and help Smile

http://pandemonium.cz/forum

User: testuser
Pass: grind666
Well... is there someone to help? I really dont wanna to reinstall it and do all changes again... can i kindly ask for assistance? Smile
Seems to be working fine for me.
Well it is now, i work on it 2 nights and i fix that...
In that case, I'm marking this as solved.