MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: create a user's box and other things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I wanted to know how to create and customize a user box ...

Currently in my forum is as follows: [Image: 4201202permybb8.1.PNG]

But I have seen that in many other board MyBB 1.8 there is a box: [Image: 9579273permybb8.2.PNG]

How to do it?

I would also like the users' profile far more advanced ...

Currently in my forum is: [Image: 7274369permybb8.2x.PNG]

In other board is: [Image: preview_59365_1411502970_8ccf988b5680db1...747f07.png]How to do it?

I would also like the user panel dynamic ...

Currently in my forum is as follows: [Image: 9310570permybb8.3.PNG]

...in other boards there is drop-down style...

follows image: [Image: 6721332paramybb.PNG]

How to do it?

Help me pleaseeee D:
I've done this exact same thing using iAndrew's themes, and he explained to me that you simply download the theme that has the features you want then impliment the areas you like into your own theme, using the css and template code from the desired theme. for example, I wanted the profile look from his Rush theme and here is how I did it, http://community.mybb.com/thread-161925.html
Ok, thanks, but the jquery where to take it ? D:
The jquery should be included in the theme's template you are taking the impliments from already, so just place it into your own template, I did this exact thing as well, look at where the jquery is placed in the template you are taking the features from then place it around the same spot into your own template
Once again - why do you keep opening 1.6 forum support threads in 1.8's General Support? This is the last time I'm moving your thread without increasing your warning level. Please keep that in mind. Thank you.
(2014-11-04, 07:25 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Once again - why do you keep opening 1.6 forum support threads in 1.8's General Support? This is the last time I'm moving your thread without increasing your warning level. Please keep that in mind. Thank you.

Yeah..yeah

btw...

UP!

I wanted to know how to create and customize a user box ...

Currently in my forum is as follows: [Image: 4201202permybb8.1.PNG]

But I have seen that in many other board MyBB 1.8 there is a box: [Image: 9579273permybb8.2.PNG]

How to do it?

I would also like the user panel dynamic ...

Currently in my forum is as follows: [Image: 9310570permybb8.3.PNG]

...in other boards there is drop-down style...

follows image: [Image: 6721332paramybb.PNG]

How to do it?

Uppppppppppppppp
Uppetette
Uppppppppp

Upppppppppppppppppppppppp