MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 100% and stretching a div on one side only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have a couple questions. I’m making my forum at forum.leftalt.com and I have a couple questions. I’ve created somewhat of an illustration to describe it. I’m making a custom sidebar (a sticky one) and I cannot seem to get it to take 100% height of the screen (point 1 on image). Secondly, I was wondering how I could make my forum, which is on the right of the side bar, shrink width without moving on the left and only on the right side (point 2 on image) with keeping the width between the sidebar and forum (point 3 on image). Thanks in advance!

Here’s the illustration of my problem: http://i.imgur.com/IANzDBI.png
I see you removed point 1 but ill try give support anyway.
Also I love your Forums style Smile Looks very nice and definitely flat/minimilistac Keep working on it.

Point 1: Because you removed it I cant test out CSS on my browser with inspect element so can you try doing height: 100%; float: left;?
Point 2 & 3: Have u tried editing the template set of Postbit and edit Cat_1 have u tried doing width: Whateverpx; float: left; text-align: left;?
If that doesnt work for Point 2 & 3 changing the width try changing the float and text-align tags with a margin or padding tag. Google how you use them as its different for all divs Kinda.

Hope it helps Also