MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editor function missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2014-11-05, 08:29 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Not unless you took a backup. What exactly is broken? It may be a fairly easy fix.

I don't think its a easy fix on this... but look here:

Header:
[Image: 2gQEKCq.png]

Footer:
[Image: zU6U322.png]
Ah yes, that's well and truly messed up. Do you have a backup before you reverted the templates? If not, can you provide me with a URL and admin account (and a screenshot of how it should look) I'll try and get time to see if I can fix it.
(2014-11-05, 04:26 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Ah yes, that's well and truly messed up. Do you have a backup before you reverted the templates? If not, can you provide me with a URL and admin account (and a screenshot of how it should look) I'll try and get time to see if I can fix it.

That's very nice of you, but I decided to just reinstall the forum and use the same database which I did. I also found a 1.8.1 compitable theme which actually works but the forum categories went a bit wrong...

Look here:
[Image: dhu9tOf.png]
It looks like its the subforums...

Because on this picture, you can see the categories without subforums in works fine.

[Image: UuDsnEm.png]
I had this problem and fixed it by changing the editor of the theme, it seemed to retain information about the 1.6 editor and still looked for the files.
(2014-11-05, 06:07 PM)Phumix Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-05, 04:26 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Ah yes, that's well and truly messed up. Do you have a backup before you reverted the templates? If not, can you provide me with a URL and admin account (and a screenshot of how it should look) I'll try and get time to see if I can fix it.

That's very nice of you, but I decided to just reinstall the forum and use the same database which I did. I also found a 1.8.1 compitable theme which actually works but the forum categories went a bit wrong...

Look here:

Because on this picture, you can see the categories without subforums in works fine.

That's an odd one. Do you have a link to the site so I can take  speak at the source code and try to see what may be causing it?
(2014-11-05, 07:11 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-05, 06:07 PM)Phumix Wrote: [ -> ]

Look here:

That's an odd one. Do you have a link to the site so I can take  speak at the source code and try to see what may be causing it?

Link removed as I don't wish to share it here.
Pages: 1 2