MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No reply notification for admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just now found out that when users reply to admin posts I'm not getting any email at my admin email.

I've even checked the postifix mail.log file. No email is sent by MyBB. In the post I select the last option "Subscribe and receive email notification of new replies".

What could be the problem?
check the spam folder and see whether the mail is sent there.. also whether the other mail functions work on your forum, try sending a mass mail from Admin CP or from a member profile.... Follow this doc and see whether you could send the mail... check for any error logs in Admin CP and cPanel....
Make sure the email it is sent from is on the same domain or emails can have trouble sending.
Reply from admin to other users is working and other users are getting email notifications.

But I'm not getting it when user replies to my post. As said earlier, even Postfix mail.log does not show it has received notification reply to me. It is not sent from Mybb forum. I've also checked the spam folder too.

Which  file/function should I check for this?

PM and send email is too working fine.