MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can We See Some MyBB Sites ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2014-11-07, 10:10 PM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-07, 03:19 AM)Butterball Wrote: [ -> ]i just looked into hackforums board..amazing! one million members..43 million posts..truly astounding. thx for links.

Now it has 2.4 million members, it jumped over 2 million members in a week? The last time I looked it had 250,000 members and around 800 people online

now they have 2.4 million members and the same 800 people online.
I'm calling the registered member numbers fake.

Hm..

Unless you're talking about another hackforums site, the stats are real and they surely weren't that low a week ago.
(2014-11-07, 11:28 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-07, 10:10 PM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-07, 03:19 AM)Butterball Wrote: [ -> ]i just looked into hackforums board..amazing! one million members..43 million posts..truly astounding. thx for links.

Now it has 2.4 million members, it jumped over 2 million members in a week? The last time I looked it had 250,000 members and around 800 people online

now they have 2.4 million members and the same 800 people online.
I'm calling the registered member numbers fake.

Hm..

Unless you're talking about another hackforums site, the stats are real and they surely weren't that low a week ago.

I must be talking about another forum, another hack forum, o well, there are many out there, the one I registered with had 250,000 ish members when I registered, about 1 week to11 days ago (I registered because I wanted to see the login panel) now it has 2.4 million members, and that is awesome and I could be completely wrong, in fact,
I really don't care either way because I'm not into hacking or hack forums, in fact that hack forum was teaching how to hack Mybb forums, which I found disgusting, in fact someone keeps trying to hack my wordpress site, which sucks.

In closing, I wish all sites good luck and I'm not trying to make the site sounds suspect, in the end, it is just
i have no interest in joining hack forums either michael2014.
You could check out wober.net
ironcally i left wober last month. But its a great board. The admins and members are really cool.
(2014-11-06, 05:31 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:to single young adults -- the most underministered demographic in the church today.

Really? May I ask why you think that? I would say that teens / young adults are the most ministered group in and out of the church.

Got to agree. I'm glad my minister came to visit me in Hospital over the weekend (I'm 19, by the way)
Pages: 1 2