MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 2FA - Two Factor Authentication
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It's simply not possible with the current session system - initially I planned to implement it but we can't change the session system at this point (we'd need to rewrite it from scratch).

The ACP part of this plugin has been added to the core @jakesully. You can enable it in your ACP preferences.
(2015-06-13, 09:43 PM)JonesĀ H Wrote: [ -> ]It's simply not possible with the current session system - initially I planned to implement it but we can't change the session system at this point (we'd need to rewrite it from scratch).

The ACP part of this plugin has been added to the core @jakesully. You can enable it in your ACP preferences.

I am wondering if this is currently function at the moment i want to give it a try.
(2015-07-22, 06:31 AM)CodeZero Wrote: [ -> ]I am wondering if this is currently function at the moment i want to give it a try.

It isn't, no.

Due to the MyBB team adding 2FA to the AdminCP it causes some issues with this plugin.
(2015-07-22, 10:51 AM)Marisa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-07-22, 06:31 AM)CodeZero Wrote: [ -> ]I am wondering if this is currently function at the moment i want to give it a try.

It isn't, no.

Due to the MyBB team adding 2FA to the AdminCP it causes some issues with this plugin.

Alright thanks good thing i didn't install it!
Is it okay to use it with the MyBB 1.8.6 series ?
This plugin is now included in the core; you can select it from the ACP.
I'll close this to avoid further questions. For everyone who found this: the acp part is included in the core and the frontend part is buggy and this plugin isn't maintained anymore.
Pages: 1 2 3