MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Developing My Theme Sites Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have come to the conclusion that I want to create a themeing site for MyBB. With doing this I will have to become apart of the design community so I'm going to use this thread to outline my progress. Smile

[Image: 77f222cc101458f30314111e48c7fcc8.png]

Not to much progress at the moment. I am severely ADHD when it comes to design so some aspects of the design are more complete than others. I'd love to here some feedback! Smile
I like the rather soft feel of it. I think perhaps a better bottommenu would work nicely, and I'm not sure what the padding on the right is. If your planning on a sidebar, make it look nice. Toungue

The color scheme is good and is easy on the eyes, and I like the lack of use in rounded borders with the theme.
Thanks, Darth! I hadn't even gotten to the footer at the point I took that last screenshot, but I have now! It's still rough and needs a few more tweaks and what not. The index is nearing completion.

[Image: b3e1086a8ecfe2b7d8c25884af9abf2e.png]

Used Tipsy (best thing evar) for forum descriptions.

[Image: 017ec83b1389af6bfdd1fb06ada3ba4e.png]
Looks awesome to be honest. You're doing pretty well.
Thanks, Nayson! Will be getting some more done tonight.
Pretty much scrapped the dull colours for something a bit more "lively". This theme is now live on my theme site and it will be editted every now and then with new things. Needed to free up some time to work on some content for the site. Smile

[Image: da3f453bfa4e3996e52a8ea6d526e9ac.png]
That looks way better in my opinion. Nice work.
Thanks man! Smile If anyone wants to know why I didn't change the default "Collapse" buttons it's because I personally like them. Toungue
cool theme. Looks almost minimalistic in design.
It is a minimalistic design. Big Grin