MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Gold?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is this? I've never seen a download link. Tbh, I'm willing to pay for MyBB...Tis the best forum software IMO.

Can someone give me details?
Chris has already said that Mybb will always be free, so you do not have to worry about paying.

The last estimate on the release date of gold by Chris was the end of the month, but i expect it to be sometime after this.
XxRebelSeanxX, Gold is like myBB RC5, but its a full release, signilizing that its "coming out" so to speak so the name is flashy Smile myBB Gold Smile It will be free, as Darren said, because Chris has said he is going to keep it that way.

The original estimate was beta testing in mid jan, and release beginning of feb. However, Chirs wenty on holiday from something like the 18th the the 26th so that has pushed the beta to about mid Feb and release by the end of this month. But again, its just estimates, not set dates!!

Edit: For a sneak preview of gold, see this thread: http://www.mybboard.com/community/showth...hp?tid=923
Thanks for that. I personaly want to donate for the future development of this, does MyBB or Chris have a paypal?
Chris my have paypal, but as far as i know nothing has been set up to officially take donations for mybb as of yet.
[email protected] is the Paypal address.

If you want to donate the funds will most likely end up going to our webhosting provider to pay them back for some of their generousity..

Thanks for considering MyBB good enough to donate for too Wink
Cool, will donate in good time. I've always wanted to donate to MyBB because tis the best forum software. But thanks for the addy!