MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show Referral - Advance Referral System which allow user's to display their referrals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
thanks...

but is there any compatible invite code plugin instead of referral system.
(2014-11-26, 09:44 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, I agree - I already made the other side of the plugin a VERY long time ago, so I just made the other one for a chap who asked me for it. I did not plan it as a suite of referral stuff Smile

http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=1225

nice plugin you had created.
actually i got this idea while i am working on a site.. i want to started a referral system on that but i dropped this idea now... Smile

(2014-11-26, 01:55 PM)kabir Wrote: [ -> ]thanks...

but is there any compatible invite code plugin instead of referral system.

please explain me "compatible invite code" i didn't understand what type of future you want... sorry for my english Smile
This plugin is in conflict with the moderation system of topic .
I tried to turn it off and moderation was beginning to work. Activating moderation no longer worked.
Get this though I have granted permission to everyone to view the page.

Following Problem Occurs while displaying this page:

Referral System is Disabled
You don't have permission, please contact your site admin

* Is is ENABLED
* I am the site admin? Confused
Thank you for this
I have an error report.
This plugin breaks the reputation feature
(2014-12-16, 04:14 PM)alfityus Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin is in conflict with the moderation system of topic .
I tried to turn it off and moderation was beginning to work. Activating moderation no longer worked.

(2014-12-23, 02:33 PM)Patchy the Pirate Wrote: [ -> ]I have an error report.
This plugin breaks the reputation feature

Sorry For this, actually in new version i put JQuery Script so all problem came when i put this script.
Please remove this line from your "headerinclude" template and all problem will solve (You can also try old version of this plugin that is working fine)
<script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.11.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
by removing this line, Referrals will not shown in user's profile

Currently i am too busy in my other work so can't change at this time

(2014-12-16, 08:37 PM)Persson Wrote: [ -> ]Get this though I have granted permission to everyone to view the page.

Following Problem Occurs while displaying this page:

Referral System is Disabled
You don't have permission, please contact your site admin

* Is is ENABLED
* I am the site admin? Confused

may be you've select wrong option or i will take a look on this
Thanks for informing this error Smile
hey friends, new version is here with no errors as far i know but may be i was wrong anyway lets check and tell me thanks
Was wondering if anyone knows where I can find the usercp side of things of this plugin, specifically the usercp nav as I'm unable to locate it and change the icon since the text and icon overlaps each other on usercp. Tried looking under usercp_nav templates but can't seem to find it.
Look in the usercp css - it may just need adding. Use the same format as the other usercp_nav css
Pages: 1 2 3 4