MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Overlapping Login and Textbox Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

when I´m answering a thread or replying a message and I try to login (because I forgot to do it before), the Login Box gets overlapped with the text box, as you could see in the image attached.

Is it a bug or my forum's problem?

My forum was upgraded from 1.6.15 to 1.8.0 (when I discovered this), and after 1.8.1 upgrade the problem continues.

[attachment=32930]
Fix:

In header_welcomeblock_guest template:

Find:

<span class="welcome">{$lang->welcome_guest} <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=login" onclick="$('#quick_login').modal({ fadeDuration: 250, keepelement: true }); return false;" class="login">{$lang->welcome_login}</a> <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register" class="register">{$lang->welcome_register}</a></span>

Replace:

<span class="welcome">{$lang->welcome_guest} <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=login" onclick="$('#quick_login').modal({ fadeDuration: 250, keepelement: true, zIndex: 5 }); return false;" class="login">{$lang->welcome_login}</a> <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register" class="register">{$lang->welcome_register}</a></span>
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/1594

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group