MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: what will you be doing on veterens day holiday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
wiki <for those who live outside of u.s. how will you spend your veterens day holiday? i imagine patriotic parades and picnics
I will be at work all day. The restaurant I work at is giving out free meals to former veterans, so it will be busy. It's a nice way to honor their service though.
It will be just another day for me.
I will be having an interview.
In Canada, the 11th is called Remembrance Day instead.

As for me, I'll probably be facepalming and more than likely offended at our PM's likely use of it to promote more war.
(2014-11-07, 09:01 PM)StingReay Wrote: [ -> ]In Canada, the 11th is called Remembrance Day instead.

As for me, I'll probably be facepalming and more than likely offended at our PM's likely use of it to promote more war.

Yup.

Although I'm helping some of the pilots do some work for the formation fly over.
happy veterens day guys. Free cookies for everyone
Doing AP World History homework. Lol.
(2014-11-10, 10:39 PM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]Doing AP World History homework. Lol.

omg homework on a holiday.. Sad
(2017-08-18, 10:41 AM)renish Wrote: [ -> ]Veterans Day is an authority United States open occasion, watched every year on November 11, that distinctions military veterans; that is, people who served in the United States Armed Forces. It concurs with different occasions, including Armistice Day and Remembrance Day, celebrated in different nations that stamp the commemoration of the finish of World War I,

Veterans Day 2017 Images

thx for reply bro. and for ressurecting this very old thread. labor day isnt too far off.
Pages: 1 2