MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: add h1 tags?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do i add h1 tag to the home page and how do i make the post titles a h1 for the post pages?

i want to make post titles ht tags. guide me how to
if it is for SEO purpose, see replies here
Applied. Titles got bigger now
h1 {
font-size: 13px;
margin: 0;
}
can not be added
} is rejected when i save. I am on mybb 1.8.1 default theme

so titles are big. What do i do now?
www.braindirector.com/cyberhub

How do i make post tiles size normal? Here is my global css
text-align: left;
line-height: 1.4;
min-width: 990px;

Any Quick help will be appreciated as large titles are looking ugly
When chosing global.css, press the advance mode, at the very bottom of the page, between } and /** Impromptu End */ add
h1 {
}
Thank You so much Bagger. If only i knew that before

With your help, my h1 settings are set and working fine. Can you also help me with setting post replies as h2, h3 to h6 in order as they are posted?
now it works, Thanks.

h1 {
}
/** Impromptu End */

(2014-11-09, 02:01 PM)helper4u Wrote: [ -> ]With your help, my h1 settings are set and working fine. Can you also help me with setting post replies as h2, h3 to h6 in order as they are posted?

same here this would be really good seo.
Well try this

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {
}
Nah. I mean what template modification should i do to set post replies as h2,h3,h4,h5 and h6 ?
H1 tags are completed. Thanks for everyone helping.

Next steps.........................h2, h3, etc..

The author @helper4u of this thread and myself now would like to know if it's possible to continue the steps and how we would make the h2,h3, etc.. template modifications to finish this off and complete?
i would also like to know how to turn index page title into an h1 for home page. Anyone knows?

i mean how do i turn
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']}</title>
into an h1 for home page?