MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Drag and drop support for attachment system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2014-12-24, 09:13 PM)SteelCurtain Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-24, 04:05 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]wow, thats amazing! Do you plan to share this plugin? And does it support multiple files support? Or one by one?

Supports up to 50 attachments per post.  It's exactly like this File Uploader.

I paid good money to get it developed so I will probably offer it for a small fee until I recoup my cost.  Like I said, it works exactly like the link I provided.  Just working on multi-delete in the edit attachment section and it will be complete.
Oh Happy DAYS! I've been looking for this for ages!  And you literally picked the exact jQuery uploader I was hoping for!!

Please let me know when you are making this available!

Thanks!!

(2014-12-24, 09:27 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin is already here Smile it is working, but it needs some love.

Anyway I will try yours one Smile I hope it will be soon
Just out of interest, which plugin are you talking about please Eldenroot?

You're not referring to this one right? http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=104

The one I linked to isn't really great...the buttons are large, and the steps aren't really intuitive when uploading...
(2014-11-30, 02:25 PM)Dacoolguy Wrote: [ -> ]Would someone PLEASE create a plugin for this?

I'm sure many of us are More than willing to pay for it! I certainly am!

Let me know how it works out for you!

So far so good with no bugs that I could find. Just have to work on some cosmetics and bulk delete which I will forward to you once complete.
I am very curious about the status of this (probable) plugin. I certainly could use it!!
(2015-02-02, 05:05 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]I am very curious about the status of this (probable) plugin. I certainly could use it!!

It's completed. Dacoolguy is using it as we speak.
(2015-02-05, 08:19 PM)SteelCurtain Wrote: [ -> ]It's completed.  Dacoolguy is using it as we speak.

Will there be a plugin?
It would ´be nice!
(2015-02-05, 08:35 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]Will there be a plugin?

Yes, it's a plugin, just not public at this time. Not trying to turn this thread into a marketplace for the plugin. Please PM me if you are interested in the Plugin.

Also, this plugin works with default template only at this time.
Plugin from kingofpersia is fully working again. Bugs are fixed
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=104
(2015-02-05, 08:19 PM)SteelCurtain Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-02, 05:05 PM)Ad Bakker Wrote: [ -> ]I am very curious about the status of this (probable) plugin. I certainly could use it!!

It's completed.  Dacoolguy is using it as we speak.

Can vouch for this.

A fantastic plugin! A bit more work needed - at this stage, it's around 85%-90% perfect.

Nothing major wrong with it, however - it definitely works!

Certainly better than the alternatives!
I believe 1.8 is now limited to bug and security releases. You'd be better off posting this in the 2.0 suggestion forums.
Pages: 1 2 3