MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Drag and drop support for attachment system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Add drag and drop attachment system like in phpbb 3.1 and/or add multiple file upload/download
It is a great idea.
Excellent idea. This is a perfect example of how JavaScript enhances a site's functionality, while allowing users with JavaScript disabled to still make use of it.
Would someone PLEASE create a plugin for this?

I'm sure many of us are More than willing to pay for it! I certainly am!
(2014-11-30, 02:25 PM)Dacoolguy Wrote: [ -> ]Would someone PLEASE create a plugin for this?

I'm sure many of us are More than willing to pay for it! I certainly am!

I have one ready to go for 1.8. Fully functional drag and drop. Working on bulk edit (removal) at the moment.
wow, thats amazing! Do you plan to share this plugin? And does it support multiple files support? Or one by one?
(2014-12-24, 04:05 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]wow, thats amazing! Do you plan to share this plugin? And does it support multiple files support? Or one by one?

Supports up to 50 attachments per post. It's exactly like this File Uploader.

I paid good money to get it developed so I will probably offer it for a small fee until I recoup my cost. Like I said, it works exactly like the link I provided. Just working on multi-delete in the edit attachment section and it will be complete.
Hmm, OK... small fee? Why not, but it must works... or many users will wait for jquery uploader which is free and works fine (at least 90%, there are some bugs but not hard to fix)
I'll create mock up site with the fully functional uploader in the next few days. I agree with people wanting to wait but in my case I didn't want to wait 2+ years for it to come out in 2.0.
This plugin is already here Smile it is working, but it needs some love.

Anyway I will try yours one Smile I hope it will be soon
Pages: 1 2 3