MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Play GunZ Online?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have you ever wondered " Are there any good GunZ-Online Forums? "

Well here is one! : http://gunz.parahosting.net/
Just register and your on your way to a fun time indeed.

©2007 - ¤Death¤
I think you are just beginning the forums so I hope in the next few days we'll have some more things to admire. The thing that comes to mind is a unique theme so that the forums would be easy to spot by your users. best of luck with the community. A forum that's just starting is quite hard to work on at first Smile
Thanks Big Grin
Well, I have to say, this is one unique thread. Never had I seen a thread with an advert slogan such as yours Toungue
Note: I'm hosting him. Smile
XD Yep Big Grin
Awesome, I'm hosted by Faltzer too! Brandon, I think it's more like Faltzer is hosting him, he does pay for the server at this point, you should credit him also. I love GunZ, but I can't play anymore, I'm on Linux now, so no GunZ until they make it for Linux.
Hello there...

Probably your topics are nice.. but with a default theme and just a changed logo anyone won't be motivated to become a member, you have to work more on your theme, and always post your own reviews on the site and work out a good team and bring your "loyal" friends at 1st to the forums so you can create a life on it this way anyone will not meet a lonely board whenever he visits your forums.

best regards
dudeness3 Wrote:Awesome, I'm hosted by Faltzer too! Brandon, I think it's more like Faltzer is hosting him, he does pay for the server at this point, you should credit him also. I love GunZ, but I can't play anymore, I'm on Linux now, so no GunZ until they make it for Linux.

Ditto. Plus, you only just posted that just to mention that you're hosting him. I'm the core of this business so you know.
Instead of saying that either of us are hosting them, let's just say that Parasyte Hosting is hosting them. I apologize for not saying that as I kinda meant that.
Pages: 1 2