MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Moderation not functioning. Quick Edit not functioning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a couple of issues using MyBB 1.8.

When a moderator selects threads and attempts to preform in-line moderation, it acts as if nothing is selected.
Demo:
[Image: edbd7e028961c9ddeef78c028b4d6a3d.gif]

Using quick edit from a post is also giving me issues.
Demo:
[Image: 172f104bf7b3248a5234f963d3496015.gif]

Any assistance is appreciated.

http://furytech.org
Demo account:
user: Demo
pass: demo123
Having the same issue, anyone know how to fix this?
@tonycos92 looks like forum theme is not compatible with MyBB 1.8
and the theme on your forum is ripped version of a premium theme
moreover if your forum is hackers paradise then no support is possible from this community

@jaden9090 post a new thread with forum url and test user account
(2014-11-10, 03:39 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]@tonycos92 looks like forum theme is not compatible with MyBB 1.8
and the theme on your forum is ripped version of a premium theme
moreover if your forum is hackers paradise then no support is possible from this community

@jaden9090 post a new thread with forum url and test user account

The theme is purchased legitimately from Audentio. I not only purchased the theme from them, I also paid them to customize it.
"Hackers Paradise" is the name of another forum that joined with us and the topic is internet security. Nothing illegal is being done.

Before making ridiculous claims, attempt looking into things before denying support.

Proof of ownership of theme:
[Image: ce7e3f02403a2db181318f75f3d3771f.png]
I might have mistaken but your forum is clearly supporting referred hacking.

anyway,
if the theme is coded for MyBB 1.8 then disable MyAlerts & remove its codes and check if the issues get fixed.
(2014-11-10, 04:04 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]I might have mistaken but your forum is clearly supporting referred hacking.

anyway,
if the theme is coded for MyBB 1.8 then disable MyAlerts & remove its codes and check if the issues get fixed.

MyAlerts is not installed because of it's incompatibility with 1.8 as of this post. None of the files are on my webserver.
remove below code segments from headerinclude template
<script>
  $.noConflict();
  jQuery.noConflict();
</script>

<script type="text/javascript">
if (typeof jQuery == 'undefined') {
    document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.7.2.min.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));
}
</script>
<script type="text/javascript">
    var unreadAlerts = ;
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/myalerts.js"></script>
(2014-11-10, 03:54 AM)tonycos92 Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing illegal is being done.

Before making ridiculous claims, attempt looking into things before denying support.

Due to this tone of your post, I actually took 2 minutes to avoid your guests blockade and this phishing guide doesn't look like legal white hat at all for me: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6pgReiH...p=drivesdk

Feel free to appeal though.

Hi,

The MyBB Group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB Group.