MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Duende - Admin panel skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A matching Duende admin panel skin

----
Upload the Admin-duende  folder to /admin/styles/

Then visit your ACP settings > Control Panel Preferences (Global)

DOWNLOAD:  [attachment=32955]

http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=296

[Image: ibdbwmJTklf30Y.png]

[Image: iWZV43T4dqRcy.png]

[Image: ibf0J6qoIAoSEN.png]
Nice style...... I will use it on my forum..... Thanks for this............
You are really making nice styles, never stop!
Thanks for the cool theme i have added it to my Admin Panel Smile
The only problem I am facing is that it only changes the acp login screen and not the whole acp. ACP theme is still showing default style even when I have selected Duende in cp preferences.
When entering the ACP and the "Your last MyBB version check was more than two weeks ago." is shown the test is all white (except the link which is black).
Hey Andrew, could you please make a admin panel skin matching your "revolution" theme? Thanks man!
I just installed this theme today and I'm very satisfied with the results. Excellent work.
(2014-12-15, 11:16 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]When entering the ACP and the "Your last MyBB version check was more than two weeks ago." is shown the test is all white (except the link which is black).

I'll get it fixed later.

(2014-12-16, 01:49 AM)Zetobyte Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Andrew, could you please make a admin panel skin matching your "revolution" theme? Thanks man!

I'll try. always have problems making the template editor stay dark tho so i stick with white ACP's..

(2015-01-26, 01:32 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]I just installed this theme today and I'm very satisfied with the results. Excellent work.

Thanks.
Thank iAndrew.
Pages: 1 2