MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for team and member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
i started my new forum and looking for a team and members, anyone wants to be in it?

Thanks for your time.
what is the main focus of your forum ?
regarding the team, are you looking for volunteers or are you comfortable in paying (real money)
depending on what the forum is about, ie; general chat, i mght join as a member. iam known to join new, upstart boards.
Yup, its like a general chat forum and a lot more. Its not some niche specific. not comfortable paying, looking for volunteers right now.
ok, i have joined..and got the email notice..but atm iam denied posting, replying anything yet?
you have not activated the account i guess, thats why you are unable to post or reply. No one is denied to post or reply as long as you are a registered member. I m adding forums but we can still use it in beta phase.
silly me, forgot to click activation link. Its ok now
Thanks for joining. Happy to have you as a member.
I can offer free advertisement space ( limited time only) on my forum to members to stay as active member, those who contribute to my forum. How about that?
i have background as a forum promoter..i wouldnt mind holding a staff position again hmm
Pages: 1 2