MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Forum like this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am very sorry about being absent for the last few days due to computer problem, and again I would like to thank you so much for all your help and support @mmadhankumar

Anywho I need help still in adjusting the "search", "member lists" etc as seen in the picture below  its just not evenly centered nor is the top search... how to go about this to fix these small issues?

Also how could I blend in orange buttons/squares around  "Home"  "Downloads"  "Awards "Blog"?

[attachment=33016]
the above codes works perfectly on my test site.... if it doesnt work for you, probably some other code overrides/conflicts... you need to check that or please PM a test account to check it...
Yah i think  @mmadhankumar  that would be great idea so do you need admin permissions or just regular user? Ill pm you and basically mark [problem solved/best answer] a few posts back.

Again thank you so much for all the time spent helping me here and hopefully this will also help others who come across this thread down the road.
(2014-11-16, 12:24 PM)AmatureDJ Wrote: [ -> ]Yah i think  @mmadhankumar  that would be great idea so do you need admin permissions or just regular user?

no need of any admin access... a normal account would be more than enough to check this.... i am even asking this normal account because, as a guest I see only limited links on your forum and they are aligned fine to me, that's why

check this test site which has this above codes incorporated with no issues....
Hi! Kumar, Thank you very much for you help. I have 2 small issues as seen below,

[Image: attachment.php?aid=33025]

A black dot appeared in logo, and my top menu links and panel links are overlapped.
url: rclanka.com
Can you advice me to fix those please.
(2014-11-17, 10:32 AM)vipula Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! Kumar, Thank you very much for you help. I have 2 small issues as seen below,

A black dot appeared in logo, and my top menu links and panel links are overlapped.
url: rclanka.com
Can you advice me to fix those please.

looks like you have moved the search from the menu links as well, thats why the black dot for the li element... you will have "{$menu_search}" twice in your header template, remove the one above the logo.... its enough to move {$quicksearch} as explained above posts...

after that make these changes in your theme's global.css

for #logo add "padding-top: 10px;"
for #topmenu change "margin-bottom: -14px;" to  "margin-bottom: -4px;"
for #logo ul.top_links change "margin: -10px 5px 0 0;" to "margin: 0px 5px 0 0;"
Hi! Kumar, just a one question. How to remove area gap between logo and menu in header. Please explain. Thanks.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=33066]
(2014-11-21, 12:21 AM)vipula Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! Kumar, just a one question. How to remove area gap between logo and menu in header. Please explain. Thanks.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=33066]

For a complete fix (though not the best CSS used), because the other elements on your page aren't floated at all, do the following:

Add this to your #topmenu in your global.css file

margin-top: -50px;

Hope this helps.
(2014-11-21, 01:12 AM)Greg Winston Wrote: [ -> ]For a complete fix (though not the best CSS used), because the other elements on your page aren't floated at all, do the following:

Add this to your #topmenu in your global.css file

margin-top: -50px;

Hope this helps.

It worked. Thank you very much.
Hi! guys can someone please advice me to fix those spaces and add full black line to header?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=33186]

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3