MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: forum hacked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2014-11-11, 07:12 PM)Saint Francis Wrote: [ -> ]Well
I would say block the ip: 50.28.48.78

That's the IP they hit me from Shade and Spook or whatever these losers call themselves.

Hours before they were on my Online Users constantly, not a second off and they were in a "unknown location"

I'd guess it's the issue with a plugin then... hm
(2014-11-11, 07:51 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-11, 07:12 PM)Saint Francis Wrote: [ -> ]Well

That's the IP they hit me from Shade and Spook or whatever these losers call themselves.

Hours before they were on my Online Users constantly, not a second off and they were in a "unknown location"

If it helps any, the ip leads to some bogus "Royal Media" company with an empty page.
thier isp is liquid web i think..using static ip connection
(2014-11-11, 07:51 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-11, 07:12 PM)Saint Francis Wrote: [ -> ]Well

I was also hacked by same people mind sharing what plugin it was?
If you haven't upgraded to 1.8.2, you should do so because some vulnerabilities were reported to us yesterday so we released a patch.
(2014-11-11, 08:45 PM)Butterball Wrote: [ -> ]thier isp is liquid web i think..using static ip connection

Which means it's a server as Liquid Web are a hosting company. Incredibly common of hackers and script kiddies alike.
(2014-11-14, 07:17 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]If you haven't upgraded to 1.8.2, you should do so because some vulnerabilities were reported to us yesterday so we released a patch.

Upgraded just now, I hope its useful.
Sucks, wouldn't wish this on anyone.
i think theezy is telling the truth. ..i know him long enough , he wouldnt lie about something like this
I don't really care what people believe. I was just reporting what happened.  
Pages: 1 2 3