MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I keep having to Refresh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2014-11-13, 08:13 PM)Negima Wrote: [ -> ]No I haven't. I sent out a ticket as it was late. I went to sleep and when I woke up there was no sign of a replay. Now my problem has changed a bit. When I first visit a page it looks the same as it did last night. However after refreshing my subscriptions, heading to one of my subscribed threads, and replying I return to find the subscriptions have been updated. Now it looks like unless visited a page yesterday and haven't refreshed yet it keeps up to date.

Unfortunately I appear to still be having problems with my "go to first unread" button as it still takes me the first one from yesterday. So I still have to find the new post on my own. I say appears as not many people have posted since I got on today and I'm not sure if it will also go away on it's own.

yeh im still having problems too it sucks tbh and hostgator is just denying a problem.
My forum is having the same issues and I'm also on HostGator. I've posted in the other thread related to this issue so I won't repeat myself here.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-162740-...pid1117620
Quote:HostGator:
I do apologize for the delay in your response to this ticket. We are currently seeing a higher than normal ticket wait time and are working around the clock to resolve each and every ticket as soon as possible.

At this time I do see that the site is showing new posts on the site. I would double check the caching settings that is on your forums, and make sure that they are correct, as it might be caching that there is no new posts.

This is the Email I after heading out to work. Be for getting it I found my site was half way fixed. Right now it looks like everything is back to normal on my site, other then having to refresh every page I was to before the fix. Otherwise my site is back to normal, at least for me. I am still hearing back from my other users.
I don't know about anyone else but my issue isn't affecting all users. Some see the most recent content without having to refresh, some don't. At this point I don't know if the affected users have something in common (ie. browser type, OS, etc.).

But if a Hostgator staff member doesn't happen to see the issue either I'm afraid that's going to make troubleshooting even tougher.
We are also having the same problem. Constantly having to refresh, going in to posts and the last post not showing. Started about 2 days ago. Also hostgator!!!

Found this, sort of points to hostgator!

http://forums.hostgator.com/cach-issues-...l?p=534025
Well my site seems to have gone back to normal last night. I haven't tested everything but it's working fine for me, I haven't gotten any new complainants, and everyone I talked to seems to be okay. Hostgater didn't see a poblem but by the time they got back to me it was half way fixed already.
same here :s
Pages: 1 2