MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What did I do wrong?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed MyBB just now. It shows up with no theme or graphics.

http://www.serverofdeath.com/

I have tried default and Carbon theme no luck.

Hopefully I'll hear back soon as I hate to leave the website open like that.
do you know why frames are used for forum ? is it on a free web host ?
try this.... ACP >> Themes >> Your Theme >> global.css >> Edit in Advanced mode, Click save

Open your forum and do a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5)....
Well, I bought the domain from Go Daddy, but host with nfoservers.com because I have a game hosted with them and it comes with a free website. I'll only host elsewhere if we find out I must.

Anyway so far no luck.. I viewed it on my work computer and cell phone. Same thing. Admin panel looks fine.

I want to use this forum, because there's a plugin that will give people credits (like money) in game for making posts on the forum and people can use it to buy stuff in game.
You went wrong for going to GoDaddy Toungue
It seems you haven't uploaded necessary files yet. Upload your "Carbon" directory into the "images" folder.
(2014-11-13, 09:56 PM)un4saken Wrote: [ -> ]It seems you haven't uploaded necessary files yet. Upload your "Carbon" directory into the "images" folder.

They are uploaded, just open any image in a new tab: http://www.serverofdeath.com/images/Carbon/logo.png

Well, you should ask someone from nfoservers why is your site loaded in a frame.
GoDaddy is fine. I've been using them for years (for domains). Well, if the frames is the problem and they can't help me I'll switch to a paid service somewhere. So, you guys just lemme know if you think frames the issue and I'll move tomorrow when I get paid.

You know.. originally I had forwarded the domain.. I should have set my nameservers. I just updated them.. lemme see if that fixes the issue.. guess I have to wait 1-4 hours or so for the change to happen.

Thanks for the help. I set nameservers, deleted MyBB and reinstalled, now it's working. I'm sure I'll be around with other questions later.