MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.2.3 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Did you do 121 -> 122 -> 123?

Second, your templates seem to have an error in them.
ı upgraded to 1.2.1 to 1.2.3 i didnt upgrade 1.2.1 to 1.2.2
Your supposed to go 121 -> 122 -> 123 UNLESS you didn't use the changed-files from the 123 release.

If you did use the changed files my suggestion would be to follow the upgrading instructions in the wiki, here: [Wiki: Upgrading] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
thank you tiki
Again, went perfect Smile Great job MyBB..
we problems isn't fail Big Grin
what is this???
[Image: ads305zjs6.png]
I think you need to find an updated language package? I'm not sure but it may be corrupt.
One problem is that the language pack has a default charset hard coded. Charset imho should be in the database so on updates it's not reset or lost. I only have one forums non utf-8 but still...I always have to remember after updating to go into that file and make the change. Also I think many find it harder to find the charset in the file structure vs having it within the admincp settings. Just a suggestion...and yes I know there is a new suggestion area and I will add it there. I just wanted to reply to redr4ggon's issue.
thank you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12