MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.2.3 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
There is an error in the manual upgrade codes of 1.1.8

$query = $db->query("SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."attachtypes WHERE extension='".addslashes($ext)'");

This line is missing a ." after ($ext)

Regards

Kimmo Toungue LOL that was a late edit from youToungue Wink
Quote:I know...and I would LOVE TO...but I don't know how to! hence my message to you via surfionline some weeks ago...
Sorry - I didn't receive anything - send it again, I've turned down the aggression level in my spam filter.

I'll fix up the attachment in a second.
My forums have successfully been upgraded! Smile
I updated my forum to 1.2.3 today, following the steps mentioned in the Wiki.

Now all MyBBCodes aren't interpreted. Instead of italic i get [i ]italic[/i ] all over the board?

Where is that setting, why was it changed and how I change that back? Even custom codes aren't interpreted anymore.

Thankyou!
Yes, seems like you have to run the upgrade script. Smile I got an SQL error when I tried to access it without the upgrade script. All seems to be working now. One question, why must the templates be reverted? I have modded templates, and don't want to have to revert and edit them again.
Cool_Guy Wrote:Yes, seems like you have to run the upgrade script. Smile

I did that!
Running 1.2.3, great work. Smile
Help! I get this error!

Quote:MySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'b.olddisplaygroup' in 'field list'
Query: SELECT u.*, f.*, b.dateline AS bandate, b.lifted AS banlifted, b.oldgroup AS banoldgroup, b.olddisplaygroup as banolddisplaygroup, b.oldadditionalgroups as banoldadditionalgroups FROM mybb_users u LEFT JOIN mybb_userfields f ON (f.ufid=u.uid) LEFT JOIN mybb_banned b ON (b.uid=u.uid) WHERE u.uid='1'

I carried out the usual upgrade from 1.2.2 to 1.2.3 and now I get this instead of my forum! Sad
Again, you need to run the upgrade script for it to work.

Anudu, mycodes weren't touched in the upgrade.
and where can I find the upgrade script please as it's not with the file download.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12